1. The Hope Challenge will run from 8am to 8pm on Sunday the 25th of August 2019.
2. Only players who have registered by paying the entry fee of $50.00 will be allowed to raise sponsorship.
3. All registered players must finish playing or start playing at any time during the game by tapping on or off the field via the interchange cones using their wrist bracelet or via the Field Marshall who will note your player number and your time.
4. ln case of injury, the player can leave the field at the nearest convenient boundary, their time will stop at that point. PIay may be halted to ensure safety, but time will not be deducted from any remainíng player's hours.
5. The game will be played in 30 minute halves with inclusive five minute breaks in between. This time is not deducted from a player's playing time so logging with the Field Marshall is not required.
6. Teams will swap sides after each half.
7. Teams and field size may be adjusted at any time during play by the players.
B. Umpiring decisions will be by consensus of the players on the field. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. No-one ís allowed to use 'ring-ins' to play for them.
10. All involved in this event agree that this is a purely fun event with a purpose of raising money. Any injuries of any kind are accepted as part of the risk of joining in the fun.
REMEMBER: you must be fit and healthy enough to participate in The Hope Challenge; you are responsible for assessing your own fitness to participate before you start playing and continuing to monitor your fitness to play during the game.